Korra: “Avatar Kyoshi, I need advice to stop Amon and Tarrlok!”
Kyoshi: “BEAT THAT MOTHERFUCKER WITH THAT OTHER MOTHERFUCKER!!!”
Korra: “Oh God!”
IM SO FUCKING DONE
22,386 notes (via lokorratlaang & recordedmyth)
Few things about this scene
- Mako scooted over, not Korra. you can tell because in the previous scene Mako is sitting on the OTHER side of the foot pedal on Naga’s harness.
- It didn’t seem like Mako minded sleeping next to her, Korra seemed to be the one that startled him, if you watch afterwards Mako’s just kinda sitting there like “What?” while Korra is hastily scooting back.
- Pabu don’t give a fuck
HAHAHAHAH NUMBER THREE
1,302 notes (via lokorratlaang & savannahfaerie)
I CAN SHOW YOU THIS SPOOOORT
EARTH, FIRE AND WATER
TELL ME KORRA, NOW WHEN DID YOU LAST
SEE SOME MOVES LIKE THESE?
I CAN SHOW YOU SOME TRICKS
TAKE YOU KNOCKOUT BY KNOCKOUT
OVER BACKWARDS AND UNDER
WE KNOCK THEM BACK INTO THE DRAIN!
A WINNING SCOOORE,
WE’RE ON OUR WAY TO THE TOURNAMENT!
NO ONE TO TELL US NO
BUT HE’S A TOTAL ASSHOLE
And that is why Borra.
you perfect human being
1,584 notes (via lokorratlaang & zeph-the-blue)
LOK gif Challenge
Use every 3rd GIF:
I’m just gonna use whatever gif I want for these…^_^
1. Your reaction when told you’re the avatar:
2. Your reaction when told you may not begin your airbending training:
3. Your reaction when you make it to republic city:
4. Your reaction when arrested by Chief Bei Fong:
5. Your reaction when Tenzin says you can stay:
6. Your reaction while watching a probending match for the first time:
7. Your reaction when accepted to the Fire Ferrets team:
8. Your reaction when Amon threatens to take your bending:
9. Your reaction when you win a probending match:
10. Your reaction when Mako says he likes you:
11. Your reaction when Amon touches your face:
12. Your reaction to meeting Pabu:
13. Your reaction to meeting Tahno:
14. Your reaction to meeting Asami:
15. Your reaction at the end of every episode:
(for the next episode)
…I hope you enjoyed this even though I broke the rules~
Me after watching the Legend of Korra season finale
48 notes (via slowjammed)